We want to alleviate some of these burdens while also keeping you and our inspectors safe. We wanted to update you on what is happening at our company. We are considered essential work for the real estate transaction and related services. We perform stucco and mold inspection services. In light of recent news regarding COVID-19, our office has implemented
policies in line with what the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Department of Health and Human Services are recommending.
During inspections we will (include practices that pertain to you):
- Wash hands multiple times during every inspection, especially after touching things like
faucets and door handles
- Bring hand towels or paper towels for drying our hands.
- If available, we’ll keep hand sanitizer nearby and use it when needed.
- If available, use disinfectant wipes or the equivalent on faucets and door handles.
- We will not shake hands or bump fists and we will practice social distancing
- We will avoid touching our faces.
- If any of our inspectors have a fever or cough, we will not conduct the inspection.
- If any of our inspectors have been exposed to COVID-19, we will not conduct the
- All inspectors are COVID-19 Safety Certified by InterNACHI
Likewise, If you (or anyone in your household) have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 21 days, have come in contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule to a later date:
3.Shortness of Breath
Rest assured, we will do everything we can to keep you and our greater community safe.
Thank you again for trusting us with your inspection and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Kevin and Beth Harbison
StuccoSpec/Safe Aire Technology